successful and cost efficient
DONORS IN DATABASE
SUCCESS RATES OF PROGRAMS USING DONORS’ SERVICES
Embryo donation is an efficient way to overcome infertility. If a woman is single and her ovaries no longer produce viable eggs, or if a couple suffers from a combined infertility factor, embryo adoption is often the ideal solution.
Embryo adoption is recommended:
- if a single patient has no own eggs;
- if an increased risk of inherited diseases exists;
- if both partners do not produce viable gametes.
- 3 (or more) IVF attempts have resulted in poor quality embryos
IVF with donated embryos
Donor embryos have a more than 60% chance to successfully implant and result in a clinical pregnancy. One or two embryos may be transferred into the woman’s uterus. Depending on the medical history, the woman can be advised to plan a procedure in natural cycle, or prescribed with hormone replacement therapy. The latter is very safe, and will help grow endometrium to optimal thickness.
Our ultimate goal is a healthy baby in your arms
We offer you the following services
- Video consultation with your doctor at the initiation of treatment;
- Personalized treatment plan matching your needs;
- Support in travel arrangements, free airport transfers
- Advice and care at every stage
What are the prices for embryo donation program?
Embryo donation is one of the most cost-effective treatment options. If you are planning to have one or two babies, it may suit you very well.
In our database, you can choose between regular and genetically screened embryos (PGT-a / NGS) of top quality. We welcome you to visit it and get the complete experience. When you find a suitable embryo, please contact us to make a reservation and get started.